3 ways to style retro sunglasses

Warby Parker, Warby Parker Hayes sunglasses

When the sun is glaring and your eyes are squinting, sunglasses are a must.

Not only do sunglasses protect your face from UV rays, they also serve as the ultimate fashion accessory: they tie in your cute little summer outfits together. If you're someone who's self-conscious about leaving the house without makeup, you can pop them in your face for that instant "cool factor". Also, you don't have to be subtle about rolling your eyes or people-watching when you have them on. When Warby Parker contacted me to take a peek at their latest sunglass collection, I was pretty impressed. I know that Cecilio loves Warby Parker sunglasses and has a few pairs from them, so I am familiar with the brand. I on the other hand, am still sporting a pair of $17 aviators that I bought from Kohl's 5 years ago. I've pretty much resigned myself to just wearing aviators because they are the only style that looks good on me and my face shape. Until I came across their Hayes sunglasses:

Warby Parker, Warby Parker Hayes Sunglasses
Not only are Warby Parker sunglasses stylish with a 1950's flair, they are made with the highest-quality materials, such as stainless steel and cellulose acetate. They also include anti-scratching coats, and polarized polycarbonate lenses for the prescription glasses (which is just what I need). And they offer 100% UV Protection. 

When I saw the Hayes sunglasses, I thought about how many cute outfits that would go well with them. I put together 3 different summer outfits through Polyvore that you will love, depending on your personal style. Whether you are more into following the trends or expressing yourself in a classic way, you can totally rock these Hayes sunglasses.

Look #1: Boho Chic
Styling Retro Sunglasses #1 - Boho Chic

Styling Retro Sunglasses #2 - Vintage Girliness

Look #3: Effortlessly casual
Styling Retro Sunglasses #2 - Effortlessly Casual

What is your favorite look to pair with the Hayes sunglasses?
What are your favorite sunglass styles? Do you own anything from Warby Parker?


*In collaboration with Warby Parker

4 comments :

  1. I love all your looks! I'm the same, I find it really hard to pull off sunglasses and haven't found any that would suit me yet. The pink handbag is so cute xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wear sunglasses as they just don't suit me, I wish they did xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral dress is so cute, I love it, totally my style!! Love the looks you created Hannah :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely go for the bottom two! I really want some interesting sunnies but I don't wear them often enough to warrant a pricey pair lol

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete