BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette


BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette, BECCA x Chrissy Teigen, BECCA x Chrissy, BECCA Rose Gold

I'm not someone who goes crazy for makeup collab products with celebrities or Youtubers. Ok sure, I've got a couple: Champagne Pop, Kylie Cosmetics or MAC's Viva Glam with Miley Cyrus. But I'm not first at the checkout line waiting to buy something just because it has someone's name plastered on it.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chrissy Teigen either. All I know is that she is a model, a cook, and John Legend's wife. Every time her face palette (collaborated with BECCA) popped up, I couldn't look away. I tried to put it in the back of my mind, but the colors were just too gorgeous. It made its way in the Ulta shopping chart. I waited about a week before it came in my mailbox, and I was just too excited!


BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette, BECCA x Chrissy Teigen, BECCA x Chrissy, BECCA Rose Gold

The BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette consists of 2 highlighters, a blush, and a bronzer at $46. The palette is square-shaped, clean, and the cover of the case is a pink marble-textured background with gold lettering and Chrissy's signature.

Now let's talk about the shades:

BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette, BECCA x Chrissy Teigen, BECCA x Chrissy, BECCA Rose Gold

Top left: BECCA highlighter in "Rose Gold"
Top Right: BECCA Luminous Blush in "Hibiscus Bloom"
Bottom Left: BECCA Bronzer in "Malibu Soleil"
Bottom Right: BECCA highlighter in "Beach Nectar"

I already have the highlighters Champagne Pop and Opal, so I knew that these 2 would not disappoint. You can buy Rose Gold (a pinky-toned gold) on its own here, but the other 3 shades are unique to the collab. Beach Nectar is a champagne shade with peach undertones. Hibiscus Bloom is a warm bright pink, a part of the Luminous Blushes. The Luminous Blushes are not as pigmented as BECCA's mineral blushes, but they are buildable enough to where they can be if that's what you're looking for. Finally, the bronzer, Malibu Soleil, is not a contouring bronzer that will give you sculpted supermodel cheeks. It has shimmer, and it's warm. It's more of the classic bronzer that gives you that glow from spending hours under the sun. I still use an angled contour brush for the bronzer, but I blend it like a mad woman with the blush and highlighter on top for a more natural flush.

BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette, BECCA x Chrissy Teigen, BECCA x Chrissy, BECCA Rose Gold
Top–bottom: Rose Gold, Beach Nectar, Hibiscus Bloom, Malibu Soleil

It usually takes me a few times to experiment with a product before I do a review, but I only used it once and I'm in love. That's saying something about this, huh? It's just that good. All of the shades have great pigmentation and no fallout. The highlighters do not accentuate my pores the way Champagne Pop does. The bronzer is a little light for me, but like I said, it's more for a natural glow rather than to create the illusion of sculpted cheekbones. It's too warm to be a true contouring product. What I also love about this palette is that all of the shades suit me perfectly, especially since I have a similar skin tone to Chrissy's. So it makes sense that she would come up with the shades that suit her skin tone. We tend to gravitate towards products that will look flatter us best, which is why I never bought Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette. The shades were mostly too cool and pale, and would hardly show up on my lid. If you're fair-skinned, this palette might seem a bit intimidating, but you can still make it work with a very light hand and lots of blending.

This is also a great palette to bring with you on the road: that way, you are lightening your load and don't have to bulk up your makeup bag with extra blushes, highlighters, etc.

Here's how the Becca x Chrissy palette looks on me (I wore the Rose Gold highlighter):

BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette, BECCA x Chrissy Teigen, BECCA x Chrissy, BECCA Rose Gold

Though this palette is on the pricey side, you get a lot of bang for your buck considering that the BECCA highlighters are $38 and the Luminous blush is $34. The crazy pigmentation guarantees that you will have this for a while. I have dent in my Champagne Pop highlighter from using it a lot and I still haven't hit pan! I highly recommend it before it completely runs out, considering it's limited edition. This is a great summer staple for that beach goddess, California queen look.

Have you tried any shades similar to the ones in this palette? How about any of the BECCA highlighters, blushes or bronzers? Which are your favorites?

18 comments :

  1. Ahh this palette is beautiful and on everyones Instagrams - I can't get it out of my mind!
    - www.roisinslatest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks absolutely stunning on you! So pretty. I have to admit that I haven't heard of Chrissy Teigen. But these shades look stunning! I only have two Becca products, the Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector and the Highlights/Lowlights palette (annoyingly this contains opal!). I've been blown away by the quality of the two products I've got, and I'd love to invest in some more. I've got my eye on some of the highlighters, and am intrigued by their blushers, having heard lots of good things about them online. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades are absolutely gorgeous and I love Chrissy! I know her more for her twitter sass than her career lol. I think I will have to pass on this one as I'm so fair and I already have the Jaclyn Hill palette!

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shades are gorgeous omg, I love them!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds wonderful, the shades are absolutely beautiful and I like they are nicely pigmented.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know who Chrissy Teigen was, I was wondering why Becca had done a palette Collab with her. I'm still trying to use my Nicole glow palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's pretty famous here for being John Legend's wife and a model!

      Delete
  7. The only reason why I didn't buy this palette is the fact the blusher and bronzer are tiny. I don't understand why they did that, I use way more blusher and bronzer than highlighter so it just doesn't make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that is true, but I can see why because Becca is way more known for their highlighters.

      Delete
  8. I haven't tried any of the other Becca products so far, but this palette is one of the only contouring and highlighting sets I would consider purchasing. I have a medium skintone too and I think these shades are all super flattering, especially the two higlighters and the blush! Hope your week is off to a great start :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous swatches and review, Hannah because I have the Jaclyn palette I haven't been tempted to get this but I definitely agree it has a California beach queen vibe, so pretty! Thank you for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post and palette, the colours look so so beautiful on you! I really want one of these but I don't think I would get much wear out of it lol!

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have an awesome blog...I was searching for this palette online and I landed up here.....I kind of feel this has more shades like the other LE palette from Becca....But, this is in my list too...<3 Visit my blog if you get time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I am glad I was able to help you out with more info on the palette, I hope you get it!

      Delete
  12. This palette looks really pretty! It is great for travel too :)

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This palette is so beautiful! I love it!

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete