Hannah & Cecilio: 3.18.17 Wedding Photos


Right now it's 1:13 am and Cecilio and I just received our wedding photos yesterday, and it was nice especially because yesterday marked our 2 month wedding anniversary. I am so so in awe with how much love was captured not only between us but from all of our loved ones. Our photographer did an amazing job, and it was just the best day ever! I wish I could relive it over and over again. We have around 800 photos from our photographer, and I wish I could share them all with you but I do have a select few of our favorites that I would like to share.



A special thanks to our vendors:

Ceremony Site: Trinity Episcopal Cathedral | Reception: The Citizen Hotel | Catering: Grange Restaurant & BarPhotographer: Elisabeth Arin Photography | Videographer: Indigo Sky Studios | DJ/MC/Photobooth: Creative Memories Entertainment | Stationary: Hannah Eunice Design (designed by me!) | Florist: Party Petals Floral Design | Cake/desserts: Freeport Bakery | Wedding Dress: David's Bridal–Oleg Cassini Collection | Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal | Grooms/Groomsmen Attire: Men's Warehouse









































I also want to thank everyone who reads this blog and has followed my engagement journey with Cecilio since 2015 and have cheered us on and supported us, every step of the way. :)

8 comments :

  1. Wow, your photos are gorgeous. Congratulations, they turned out stunning. You look so beautiful Hannah, I love your dress. Have a great weekend x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful celebration and thank you for sharing your special moments with us, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Hannah! You looked gorgeous, and the photographer really did capture beautiful moments. I love your dress! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! I did the same colors for my wedding, I love the dark red/cranberry dresses!

    http://www.thecraftydisaster.com/albuquerque-balloon-museum-wedding/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing this special day with all of us!

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are really beautiful, you looked amazing on your dress, such a princess! It seems like you had a lot of fun and were truly enjoying yourself, I bet it was the greatest night! Sending you lots of love, Hannah <3

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations once again Hannah, everything is so pretty, your dress, the cake, the flowers, everything!!
    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. here I am wearing a goofy grin and crying a little bit.... so happy for you both! Girl, your dress, the decor, everything! You are gorgeous! xX

    ReplyDelete