Beauty Brands I want to see in Ulta


Ever since I became an Ulta card member in 2014, I've noticed more brands making their way in the shelves. Last year, Makeup Revolution hit the stores. Recently, Sleek MakeUP and Zoella Beauty became available online. I've only known about them through UK bloggers (along with reading the ever-so-famous Zoella's blog) and now US beauty girls have access to the 3 British brands. Since then, there have been other European brands selling at the one stop beauty shop, such as Catrice and Bronx Colors. Korean beauty has also been taking over Ulta. NARS is selling a few things (such as the famous Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer), and now MAC and Wet 'n' Wild are coming (though they are already on the website). 

I was going to add Dose of Colors to this list until I found out that they ARE going to be sold at Ulta online...not sure about the actual storefront though. 

Also, Zoeva is coming to Sephora! How awesome is that?! I ordered their Cocoa Blend palette and have been using it (I will review it next month!), but I have been wanting the Caramel Melange palette too. Now I will be able to purchase it and get extra points! Along with more Ulta points with these new brands popping up, and there is going to be a new shopping complex near my apartment where they will be opening up an Ulta! Oh boy, I am going to be in trouble...  

What brand will be next? Here are the ones I want to see in stores near me.



Kiko Milano
Maybe it's because I've ordered a few duds from them online but I still want to give this Italian beauty brand another chance, but I would love to see a section dedicated to them. A part of this is because I would like to order another one of their Velvet Matte Passion lipsticks (in the shades Sangria and Cherry). There are a few Kiko stores in the US, but only in select areas, and certainly nowhere near where I live. To me, they are like the Italian version of NYX.

MISSHA
Korean beauty brand MISSHA has really awesome products at an affordable price. My favorite product from them is the Perfect Cover BB Cream, which is a dupe of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream. I would love to try their sheet masks and lip tints too.

Kat von D
Yes, there is Kat von D at Sephora, but not everyone lives close to the mall. The mall is 20 minutes away from where I live, so whenever I go there I do sometimes check out the Kat von D section. I just know that in the suburbs, Ulta is more accessible so those who would love to try her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks or eyeshadows would finally be able to do so.

The Balm
I am a sucker for The Balm's vintage packaging, Bahama Mama bronzer, liquid lipsticks and InStain blushes. But it really is a shame that the only place that sells their products are at Kohl's (luckily we have 2 nearby). I can just see the Manizer higlighters selling out fast.

Jordana
I have seen and purchased some Jordana products at Walgreens. Their Sweet Cream Matte liquid lipsticks are on point (and on par with some of the higher end liquid lipsticks), and their Glow N' Go Creamy Strobing Stick is awesome to use when you're in a rush to get out the door.

What brands would you like to see come to Ulta, and what products?

8 comments :

  1. Jordana is a brand I love and I used to buy Jordana products from Beauty Joint, thank god for online shopping!! Here we don't have many brands and it's difficult when you want to try a product first and then buy it.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Von D. :D
    The brand is sold in Luxembourg in the Sephora shop, also in Brussels in case you're passing by!

    kisses, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive heard great things about Kat Von D lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see Kiko and theBalm at Ulta, I always want to test out their products before I order from them! I had no idea Sleek was available at Ulta, I have to place an order ASAP and I'm excited for Zoeva as well x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Kiko is here in Canada too! I think they ship to US but not Canada so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you can pick up some great brands there! There's also one or two I've not heard of - always interesting to try new ones! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kiko! seriously. comparing them to an Italian Nyx is pretty spot on. I am in love with their dual eyeshadow compacts that you can buy, and they have the prettiest shades of nail polish. other than that, their stuff is pretty average. still would love easier access to them in the US. Love it Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't have an Ulta, but I know that I need some KVD in my life haha!

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete