Influenster Resolution VoxBox 2017*


I am a fairly new member of Influenster*. I signed up since I was interested in the beauty items other bloggers were getting, and I have yet to unlock my beauty badge (no matter how many reviews I wrote). I did, however, receive my first box ever, the Resolution VoxBox.


Influenster is a community where you can discover about the latest products (beauty, fashion, fitness, pets, misc. lifestyle, etc.) and share your experiences with them to others. You can get free products to test and review. You have an "impact score", which is determined by your linked social media accounts. The higher followers you have on different social media platforms, the higher your impact score. The impact score and how active you are as a member (by writing reviews, answering questions, creating lists, etc.) determines how much you will receive.

I received the Resolution VoxBox in January and it's only now that I am reviewing them. The Resolution VoxBox is lifestyle-oriented: it is primarily filled with snacks (though, there is a tongue cleaner and Febreze).


Here is a breakdown of the goodies I received...

PopChips (Cheddar & Sour Cream)
This was the first thing I opened, and of course, I devoured it within seconds. I have a sweet tooth, but I have a knack for salty, savory, and crunchy snacks. Especially when there's extra cheese and flavoring. This won't replace my Flaming Hot Cheetos, but it certainly is my favorite of the bunch.

Orgain Protein Bar (Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk)
Low on sugar (only 5 grams!), high on fiber, and only 150 calories. This is the perfect in-between snack. And it's so delicious with the perfect hint of sweetness without overwhelming your taste buds! The 10 grams of protein in this bar makes it great for a post-workout treat. I ate it after I did one of the Bar Method steaming workouts.

Crispy Fruit Dried Mango
I love the chewy dried mango at Trader Joe's, but it is packed with a lot of sugar! This one, however is a crunchy dried mango, with no extra sugar added. The texture is almost similar the potato chip. I like it, but I'm not crazy about it. Especially when it started getting more tangy for me the more I ate it. It is a better alternative to candy though. I want to try the other flavors, apple and Asian pear.

Burt's Bees Protein Powder
This is the reason why I've been putting off my review. Out of everything in the box, I have yet to try this, though I have been meaning to. It contains 15 grams of protein and you meet your 3.5 servings of fruits and vegetables! Organic pea protein is the main ingredient. There is also brown rice protein, and different fruits and veggie powders make an appearance: strawberry, sweet potato, tomato and mushroom make an appearance. My favorite smoothie I make consists of frozen cherries, 1 whole banana, and vanilla Greek yogurt. Adding this in would give me the extra protein I need.

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner
Have you noticed that even after brushing your teeth, your breath still stinks? I have, and that's because you need to brush your tongue to eliminate the orders. My breath has been smelling fresher since doing this after brushing my teeth and before mouthwash.

Febreze Fabric & Air Mist
I love the smell of strong, Lysol mists for the bathroom. I do know however, that it contains a lot of chemicals that are not-so-good for you. This mist has a very mild (almost nonexistent) scent due to the lack of fragrances, but that is good for those who can't stand strong smells (I'm weird. I love the smell of POWDERED laundry detergent and rubber cement). I'm saving this bottle for our (Cecilio and I) future apartment.

Have you tried any of these items? Which one would tickle your fancy the most?


*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

8 comments :

  1. I wish Influenster was available outside the US, I would love to participate and try new products!! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would love to try more of their products in the future!

      Delete
  2. I'm a picky eater but even I would like a lot of these snacks! I'll have to try brushing my tongue, I don't think I have bad breath but it doesn't hurt. I've gotten a few boxes and I've found some stuff I really like and others that's just so-so.

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really delicious, especially the PopChips!

      Delete
  3. This is so weird, I just signed up to this in the Morning and thought it was only a US thing, but it accepted me and I'm so lost on how to use it, I wrote a little review that was around 65 characters I think, and it didn't let me publish it, where did I go wrong? Help haha :) xx
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's only a US/Canada/UK thing? Who knows!

      Delete
  4. I have only received beauty and diaper VoxBoxes in the past but never food. This looks like a great variety box and gosh, I love Popchips!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope I can get beauty VoxBoxes in the future!

      Delete