February Beauty Favorites



To be honest I wasn't wearing all that much makeup this month...save for a few days. I've just been tired, and lazy. But there are some beauty products that I have that are just waiting to be tested and reviewed. But yeah, here are my tried and true favorites this month!


Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
The Sweet Peach Palette makes an appearance in my monthly favorites again. Yes, this is the only palette I've been touching. I even used it for my Valentine's Day makeup look. With how much I have been raving about it, I have yet to put up a review. Don't worry, it'll be coming soon.

Jordana Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color (Tiramisu)
I've been wanting to try the Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lipsticks since I reviewed my Wet 'n' Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks and someone commented about the Jordana liquid lipsticks. I've always seen them at Walgreens but I overlooked them. Since then, I've read good reviews about them and lusted over a few shades. I ordered 5 shades, one of them being my favorite, Tiramisu. It's a brown nude that is gorgeous for medium/tan skin!

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (Tulip)
On the flip side, I've been applying more lip balm because my lips have been so unbearably dry and peeling. It's usually gets really bad around February because of the cold weather and the heater (that's exactly why I put a humidifier in my wedding registry!) It's so bad that the skin below my bottom lip peeled off too. So I have been applying my Fresh Sugar lip balms and Vaseline to alleviate that. Yet I'm still forcing myself into wearing matte lipsticks.

Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara
I went and bought this mascara after seeing MannyMUA as its spokesperson and seeing him in the commercials. It's not as clumpy as it appears on him. It's more natural looking and lengthening, and good for everyday wear.

I'm not a huge perfume wearer, but I did wear this for Valentine's Day. It's fitting for that special day: mild, romantic, and simple. 

What beauty products have you been loving this month?

7 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to try the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I've heard such amazing things about it. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and super pigmented and moisturizing!!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! They all look perfect for February.

    It seems like I'm the only one who hasn't tried the Too-Faced Sweet Peach palette. Everyone's been raving and posting about it.

    I love Maybelline. I haven't tried that mascara though, it's the first time I've seen it, to be honest. Hopefully it will be available here soon.

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you get your hands on the mascara and the palette!

      Delete
  3. Love the sweet peach palette, it's so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I haven't tried any of these but I have to say, the Lip Colour looks so me!

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete