Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, ABH, ABH Master Palette, ABH Master Palette by Mario, ABH Mario, Mario Dedivanovic, makeup, beauty, ABH palette, eyeshadow palette, Kim Kardashian

I've been crushing hard on Anastasia Beverly Hills products this year (except for the Cream Contour Palette). They have some of the best liquid lipsticks and lip glosses. Cecilio got me the Brow Express kit for my birthday last year, but it's been a while since I touched it. I have never tried any of their eyeshadow palettes, and I missed out on the Modern Renaissance palette (unless whenever it comes back in stock!) So when I found out about the Master Palette by Mario being released, I needed it. ASAP. As soon as it came out on September 29, I rushed to the ABH website to order it.

The ABH Master Palette was created in collaboration with Mario Dedivanovic (my cousin got to take a makeup workshop with him in Chicago—super jealous!) He is known for being Kim Kardashian's makeup artist. He also has clients such as Chrissy Tiegen, Jennifer Lopez, Ciara, Christina Aguilera, and of course, the Jenner sisters.

This palette is $45 and comes with 12 shades at 0.02 oz., with a mix of satin, metallic and matte. Unlike most palettes that have a metal or plastic container, the container is black cardboard. It is a bit flimsy, so I do worry about breaking it, but I love how light it is! Its sleekness, light weight, and brush makes it great to travel with. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, ABH, ABH Master Palette, ABH Master Palette by Mario, ABH Mario, Mario Dedivanovic, makeup, beauty, ABH palette, eyeshadow palette, Kim Kardashian

I am questioning a bit about the craft of the overall packaging, as you can see below the edges of the shade crease (below). But so far, I've been taking care of this well.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, ABH, ABH Master Palette, ABH Master Palette by Mario, ABH Mario, Mario Dedivanovic, makeup, beauty, ABH palette, eyeshadow palette, Kim Kardashian

The shades are neutral, but far from boring. They are dreamy, and come in a wide range of shades and undertones so that it flatters absolutely everyone. Mario has clients of all skin tones, so I'm thankful that he prioritizes diversity.

Swatched on my arm, here are the shades:

TOP ROW
Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, ABH, ABH Master Palette, ABH Master Palette by Mario, ABH Mario, Mario Dedivanovic, makeup, beauty, ABH palette, eyeshadow palette, Kim Kardashian
top to bottom:
Hollywood (metallic light gold)
NYC (metallic rich brown)
Kim (satin/metallic golden tan)
Muse (metallic deep mauve)
Marina (metallic champagne pink)
Claudia (metallic deep navy)

BOTTOM ROW
top to bottom:
Lula (matte cool-toned beige)
Isabel (matte burnt orange)
Violeta (matte milk chocolate brown)
5th Ave (metallic champagne ivory)
Bronx (metallic olive green)
Paris (metallic taupe)

This palette just screams A-list status. This is definitely one you can play with for a night of glitz and glam, but are wearable for the day (I feel like I always say this with every palette I review). I like how there is a mix of cool and warm undertones, because most palettes have either or as the dominant undertone. So this palette truly is for everyone.

The shadows have one of the, if not the, softest and most buttery textures. Much softer than LORAC or Tartelette! This makes it so easy to blend.

I can also attest that this is very long-wearing. During our (Cecilio and I, obvs) LA trip, I wore this all day and we ended up at Santa Monica beach. Well, even with primer, the heat and humidity caused my foundation to melt, but the eyeshadows stayed put! Super-impressive, huh?

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, ABH, ABH Master Palette, ABH Master Palette by Mario, ABH Mario, Mario Dedivanovic, makeup, beauty, ABH palette, eyeshadow palette, Kim Kardashian
I blended Kim and Muse on the lid. On the outer corner and crease, I applied Violeta. I used Isabel for the transition and blended them together. In this photo, I didn't put a highlight color under my brow, but I usually like to use 5th. Ave.

Should you get this palette? It's up to you, but I highly recommend it :) the rich, soft textures, lack of fallout, and wide range of shades AND undertones, makes this palette an A+ in my gradebook :) I am hoping to get my hands on the Modern Renaissance palette soon!

Do you have this palette? Is it on your Christmas wishlist?

9 comments :

  1. I'm obsessed with this palette, the shades are so gorgeous! I agree, they look amazing on all skin tones x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks really pretty, but I'm still more attracted to the Modern Renaissance, because I'm obsessed with red-toned shadows. I hope it gets back in stock soon!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to pick a shade that I loved the most but I just can't... I am definitely adding this to my Christmas list because Muse and Marina look sooooo divine. xX also, you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous palette! You look lovely :) x
    http://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette is sold out on Sephora Canada! I am lucky to get my hands on it as soon as it was launched, it did came back in stock once and then poof! Gone for good. It's hands down one of the best palette I have in my collection.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this, I've seen so many good things :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great palette! I love how one can achieve so many different looks with it!

    This is an interesting looking palette. I have known of it for a while, but wasn't sure if it was for me. The case is really cute though. Great review.

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other's blogs and social media?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! What's your lipstick in this picture?

    ReplyDelete