Birthday Beauty Wishlist Wednesday


Wow, can you believe that I will be turning 27 exactly next week?! There are a few things I have been wanting for my little beauty arsenal, but I have been modest about spending on makeup this month in favor of wedding items (postage for save-the-dates! Now it's time to do the decor and buy envelopes for the invitations!) and bills. Cecilio has been asking me to make a wishlist so that he doesn't buy me something I would hate. I've just been saying, I just want your love... or pay a bill... because even though I have my guilty pleasures material-wise, I am trying to be more practical. Of course since it's going to be my special day, I do deserve of those pleasures. We all do. So what have I been eyeing?



MAC Eyeshadow: Sketch, Espresso, Humid & Woodwinked (I especially want Humid)





ILIA Lipstick: Femme Fatale

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick: 4.5 (Warm Natural)


10 comments :

  1. So many lovely items on your wishlist, and I hope you have an exciting birthday! I can vouch for that Chanel perfume for sure, it's so elegant and wonderfully classy - I think you'd really enjoy it! Beauty Blender is also totally amazing a definitely a must have, and I've been eyeing up that foundation stick myself - heard some fab things about it!

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, the Chanel perfume has been on my wishlist at least 3 times on this blog. I guess that's how much I've been longing for it! I want to get the beauty blender because it's more expensive than the Real Techniques sponge I've been using, and because it's more expensive, I will take care of it more to make sure that the dogs don't reach for it and chew it (they have done it a bunch of times since I do my makeup on the floor and put the sponge on my jewelry box on the floor)

      Delete
  2. Loving this wishlist! Hope you have a great day x

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woodwinked is one of my favorite MAC shades! Happy early birthday babe x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, there is no way your 26, you don't look a day older than 22!! Ps, that is a great wishlist, and an amazing MAC shade. Have a lovely weekend ;)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I get that a lot! People are so shocked when I tell them I am engaged :D

      Delete
  5. Birthdays are a great excuse to purchase more beauty products, right? Before my birthday I leave hints to my fiance so that he knows exactly what he is going to buy me!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, when I post a wishlist closer to my birthday or Christmas, my fiancé gets me what I want!

      Delete
  6. a beauty blender is SO on my list as well.. happy birthday by the way!! I hope you get all these items and more xX

    ReplyDelete