Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set

I've been going crazy over Anastasia Beverly Hills' lip products. Their liquid lipsticks (though quite drying) and lip glosses are top notch quality in terms of pigmentation, longevity, and packaging. I have been obsessing over the lip gloss in the shade "Warm Bronze", which I have featured in my July Favorites and favorite lip glosses. Warm bronze is a dark dusty pink that works on all seasons, especially fall. When I saw that ABH released their Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, I was floored and needed to have it. I know they had a Summer lip gloss set, but I wasn't too hot about the colors.



The ABH Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set comes in 6 autumnal and limited-edition shades for $28. You can find them on the ABH website. The product (each tube), at 0.07 oz., is almost half the size of the regular ABH lip glosses at 0.16 oz.

There are a wide range of shades, and even though vampy and moody come to mind when you think of fall, there are is also a nude and a dusty pink shade! And like in the normal sized glosses, these still have the sweet vanilla scent.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set
Left to right: Maple, Carla, Rum, Berry, Amber, Raisin

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills Maple, ABH, ABH Maple
Maple

I surprised myself with liking Maple, this metallic burnt reddish brown shade.  When I first tried it, I thought it was intimidating, but I tried it on when it was a bit dark. When I applied it (for this pic), the natural light shined through my room and I knew that this was a shade I could see myself wearing this season. This is the only metallic gloss of the bunch, but once applied, you hardly notice the finely-milled bits of shimmer.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills Carla, ABH, ABH Carla
Carla

Carla reminds me of a more pigmented, non-sticky version of the MAC Russian Red lip glass. This candy red suits all skin tones and will make you look like you had a stain of cherry pie! It is comparable the NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Apple Crisp if you are looking for a cheaper version.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills Rum, ABH, ABH Rum
Rum

Rum, although beautiful, is the most intimidating of the bunch. This deep cool brown looks best on deeper skin tones. I don't know about you, but I prefer dark brown shades as a matte lipstick. It does photograph well though!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills Berry, ABH, ABH Berry
Berry

Berry is one of my favorites! It is not too plum or violet, and has the right amount of red. But then there's some cool tones, because it makes my teeth look whiter...does that make sense? I love it though and have worn this twice!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills Amber, ABH, ABH Amber
Amber

I have mixed feelings about Amber, this pale peachy nude. For me personally, I need to have a full face of makeup in order to pull of nude lipsticks or glosses, especially when they are this light. And obviously I'm caked up in this photo, but in person, I look ghostly and it blends with my skin. But it photographs well! What the heck?! Maybe I should try it with lip liner.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fall Mini Lip Gloss Set, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss, Anastasia Beverly Hills Raisin, ABH, ABH Raisin
Raisin

Last but not least comes Raisin, this mauve shade. I usually can't pull of mauves well, especially as matte lipsticks. But it's one of my favorites as well, as it's dark enough to actually show up on my skin. If you're NC 40 and have trouble with mauve shades, you NEED this! This is definitely an everyday shade too! This shade took my by surprise.

I would have to say that my favorites are Berry, Maple and Raisin. This mini lip gloss set did not disappoint, and ABH kills it! They are high-shiny pigmented enough to not need to put over lipstick, and they last through a meal (well not completely, but they don't come off as easily. They leave a nice stain). And they are super moisturizing, feel smooth on the lips without being sticky. This set also makes a great gift for your friends to give them a taste of the wonderful ABH lip glosses. In fact, I will probably order another one for my best friend when she visits for my birthday next month, since our birthdays are 9 days apart. I am really hoping for a Winter Mini Lip Gloss Set to be released! Hello Christmas stocking stuffer!

I would venture to say that ABH are my holy grail of lip glosses :)

Do you have this set, or any of the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip glosses?

8 comments :

  1. Such a cute set, they look great on you! Especially love 'berry'! :) x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple is so me, I wish these were accessible here :(
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maple looks like it would be made for you!

      Delete
  3. Those all look gorgeous on you! I really like your "cakeface" lol! You've really grown more comfortable with makeup and venturing into a growing blogger status! I feel blessed to have built a friendship with you through it! It is hard to look at this set and say no! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I've actually been slacking on my blogging, but I've been trying to do whatever I can. I miss you and your posts, and I'm so happy to hear from you again :) get it! (I'm such a bad influence...haha)

      Delete
  4. I love mini lip products! It seems to take me such a long time to finish lip products up that I like having more shades with less product in them. I love all these shades on you, though I'm similar to you in how I feel about wearing nudes. Amber is still a pretty shade on you, but I think you're right it needs to be paired with the right combination. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have such a hard time emptying lip products!

      Delete