My travel makeup.



I want to talk about my travel makeup because...I am going to Hawaii tomorrow! I am really, really excited. We are staying in Maui. We (my mom, sisters and I) actually went there last year and stayed at The Fairmont Kea Lani, and this year we are going to be in The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. I always love swimming in the beach there. Can you say yes to pina coladas with a pineapple? This will be my 4th time in Hawaii...I'll be sure to take tons of pictures!

Anyway, my makeup collection looks...a bit excessive for a beach vacation, but I am one of those people who is like,"What if I need it?" And I won't have the heavy caked up face because I wouldn't want to have clogged pores. Plus, there will be some times where we eat out at nice restaurants for dinner. So, here what I will be bringing and I will be adjusting here and there for future trips:


For the face, I just bought the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer (Medium–Tan) at Target. I felt like the MISSHA BB cream was clogging my pores...no thanks. I needed something light on my face with a bit of coverage. The SPF 30 gives me peace of mind when using it out and about. I am also digging cream products such as Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter, NYX Cream Blush (Red Cheeks) and ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Quarters) to give me a more dewy, natural look. Quarters is a great contouring shade, especially with Benefit Dallas bronzer over it to give my cheeks little bit of sculpting. I also can't forget my Too Faced Love Flush blush (How Deep is Your Love?) since it is long lasting, and the hot pink shade is oh so perfect for summer.


I've been loving and using the Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar more than the original, and the warm, golden shades are perfect for that bronzed beach bunny look. I can't wear it without a primer though, specifically Urban Decay Primer Potion. I'm absolutely loving Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, which is the absolute best mascara I've ever tried! I don't think I'll get anything else. I will also get the winged liner with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (not shown here, oops), or if I'm feeling lazy I will put on the Doucce Ultra Precision Liner on my lower lashes. And for brows, instead of bringing my brow powder and a brush, I prefer to make it easier to try the Ofra Universal Brow Pencil. I also have the ugly case of under eye circles, so the Tarte CC Under Eye Concealer (Medium–Tan) has been a godsend.


For lips, I am all about going big and bright or going home. I'm bringing 3 matte lipsticks: Urban Decay Matte Revolution (Temper), Sephora Cream Lip Stain (Always Red), Too Faced Melted (Jelly Donut). All 3 are fun bright summer colors. Of course, I'm also bring my NYX lip liners (Hot Red and Pinky) so my lipsticks don't bleed or feather. Last but not least, exfoliation and balm are extremely important, which is why I am bringing ELF Lip Exfoliator and Jersey Shore Sun Lip Conditioner, with the yummy vanilla coconut scent! So I can have soft, lovely baby lips throughout the trip!

I'll post when I get back next Friday! Super excited! Hope everyone stays safe!



No comments :

Post a Comment