Blogging break?

I love blogging and writing as much as anyone else. I get giddy when I get a new product and take pictures, test it out, and review it. But as of now, I feel that I need to take a short break now until May when I graduate, school is my #1 priority right now. I need to put together my digital + print graphic design portfolio for our student spring show and when I apply for jobs. I'll make some exceptions though: I'm waiting for my Colourpop order (I bought stuff online last week) and I'll review that ASAP, and maybe my engagement party and SFA Fashion Show stuff. But as far as detailed makeup reviews...I'm gonna pause on that. I have some new makeup I want to write about too: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Tarte Cheek Stain, Hard Candy Tiki Highlighter, etc. But don't worry, after Spring Show and graduation I'll be back in the swing of things! I know I don't have a lot of people who read this blog, but I am so thankful for the ones who do!

2 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to the new reviews but May isn't too far away! Congratulations, graduation will be a big relief! Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely understandable! :) Concentrate on graduation, that is much more important than missing a few weeks of blogging! x

    ReplyDelete