Wishlist Wednesday

Here's a few items I have been drooling over for a while (I have some of these items on my previous wish lists) but I am trying to not spend as much...who knows, maybe one of these days I will take the plunge and get it.

1. Philosophy Pure Grace: I don't wear perfume but I definitely have been wanting this for a while! It is a very clean, subtle perfume. It contains bergamot, water lily, lavender, jasmine, cool greens and musk.

2. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar: After a while I forgot about it until I picked up my original Chocolate Par palette the other day and wondered how this one would be like. People seem to really love it or hate it. I feel that there are more versatile shades for my skin tone and there are more neutrals. Some people say it's more pigmented the original, some say it's less. I definitely like how the names are actually on the palette instead of a stupid plastic sheet. The shade "Peanut Butter" definitely makes me crave for it! I have this on my shopping carts on the Ulta and Sephora websites. To buy or not to buy now is the question...

3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Here's another palette I've been looking at for months. I remember that this was on my Holiday wishlist. I also remember asking on reddit if I should get this or LORAC Pro 1. Despite everyone saying LORAC, I still want this. Probably because LORAC shades are similar to the original Chocolate Bar. I have the Naked 3 Palette. The shades in Naked 2 are unique and not found in any of the other palettes I have.

3. Too Faced La Creme (I Want Candy): This looks like a pretty color for the spring. I like pink but for spring this year I find myself yearning for corals and peaches (more in another blog). I have a La Creme lipstick in Spice Spice Baby. I found myself not wearing it a lot because it hardly shows up on my lips. So the darker colors are better suited for me. I will have to say that the La Creme lipsticks are one of the most moisturizing lipsticks I've ever tried so if you suffer from dry lips like I do, this is the lipstick for you!

4. Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick (Patina): This is the cult favorite among many when it comes to liquid lipsticks. This muted rosy shade looks good on ALL skin tones. Unfortunately it is sold out on the Sephora website and even the Stila website (what a shame because there's free shipping going on right now)

5. LA Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow (Neons): I feel that this is a decent dupe for the Urban Decay Electric Palette (which I had, but I returned). Can't be beat for only $9 (compared to $49)!

6. Sarah Potempa Beachwaver S1 iron: I am extremely low maintenance when it comes to my hair. I guess I am lucky that it's already naturally straight so I don't do much to it. That said, I do like a curl once in a while. I used to (still once in a while do) braid my hair in my sleep when it's damp. I also have a curling iron too that I used...twice for special occasions. This is really good for the summer waves and there's a button that just curls it for you! It doesn't come cheap though...at $129...yikes.

2 comments :

  1. I'm dying to get my hands on the new Chocolate Bar Palette - although I think I'll be purchasing the original one next time I get to Sephora! I have never tried anything from Too Faced and I've really been wanting to!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Faced has the cutest packaging! I love their heart shaped blushes (though I don't have those) but yeah...their Melted lipsticks are also bomb, and I'll check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete